Aussie Nationals 2016 January 3 to 8 - Midway Point Tasmania - Get your entry in now
Sailors, this is your introduction to the coming Australian B14 Championships being hosted by the Tasmanian B14 Association and the Midway Point Yacht Club.
Notice of Race
Sailing Instructions (when finalised)
How to get there
What to see advice and much much more
- Come early and enjoy Hobart's Taste of Tasmania!Â
- See the finish of the annual Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race.Â
- Visit some of Australia's oldest heritage colonial sites including the Historic Port Arthur Site
- The Lonely Planet thinks Tasmania has turned remoteness into an asset, with unique wilderness and hip arts and food scenes
- Check out the west coast while your here and pay a visit to Strahan and Queenstown to experience some of Tasmania's most remote and picturesque scenery, mining heritage and colonial history
- Take a trip up the east coast to the warm sands and fine food, a flight into the remote south west to the most southern mine in Australia or check out Tassie's North West to Cradle Mountain, the Leven Canyon and through to Stanley, home of the Nut.